Darwin Martin HouseAddress
125 Jewett Pkwy.
Buffalo, NY 14214
Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) designed a unique residential complex for wealthy Buffalo businessman Darwin D. Martin and his family between 1903-1905. The most substantial and highly developed of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Prairie houses in the Eastern United States, The Darwin D. Martin House received National Historic Landmark status in 1986. The house is considered by leading Frank Lloyd Wright scholars as one of Wright’s finest achievements of the Prairie period and, indeed, of his entire career.
Upcoming Events at Darwin Martin House
- Martin House Photography+ Tour - Saturday Feb. 11, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
- Valentine's Day Tour - Saturday Feb. 11, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Nature Mosaic - Saturday Feb. 18, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Snowshoeing and Hot Cocoa - Sunday Feb. 19, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Martin House Photography+ Tour - Saturday Mar. 11, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
- The Culture of Pruning - Saturday Apr. 08, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Tree Health and Wellness - Saturday Apr. 22, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am