Between Buffalo Beer Week and the first weekend of October, theres a pub crawl in practically every neighborhood worth crawling in! Grab some friends and make plans to bar hop with a purpose this weekend!
Resurgence Pub Crawl 10/1
6 pm – 11 pm / Admission: free / more info
Starting point: Public House of Buffalo, 1206 Hertel Avenue, Buffalo
On this pub crawl led by Resurgence Brewing Company, tour 6 Hertel bars, each featuring the RBC Autumn Saison, the RBC Oktoberfest, and one exclusive brew out of the Resurgence vault. This crawl is part of Buffalo Beer Week.
- 6:00-6:45: Stop 1 – Wellington Pub
- 7:00-7:30: Stop 2 – Sterling Tap and Wurst
- 7:45-8:15: Stop 3 – Gramma Moras
- 8:30-9:00: Stop 4 – Macs on Hertel
- 9:15-9:45: Stop 5 – Belsito
- 10:00-?? Stop 6 – Public House
Canalside Pub Crawl – Lawless Buffalo 10/2
9 pm / Admission: $15
Starting point: Canalside, 44 Prime Street, Buffalo NY
This Friday (and Fridays through October) you’ll be deputized to join Officer O’Connor on his beat as he introduces you to the denizens of the “infected district” that is the violent vice-ridden diseased quarter of Buffalo’s waterfront. Start in Canalside and make your way through the heart of the Cobblestone District visiting 2-3 taverns and ending at Swannie House. Reserve your spot here.
Williamsville Tour de Pub 10/3
Start point: Any of the participating bars
This self-guided Williamsville bar crawl starts with a $5.00 tour card (pick up at any of the participating establishments – proceeds benefit the WNY March of Dimes). Show your card at each stop to be entitled to the Tour de Pub specials. Start at ANY location! Grab some drinking buddies, create your own “crawl” team and start at any location! Email Tom Kane for questions at [email protected] This crawl is part of Buffalo Beer Week.
PARTICIPATING BARS: Brioso by Butterwood, Glen Park Tavern, The Irishman Pub & Eatery, Creekview Restaurant, Sorrentino’s Spaghetti House, Moor Pat, Eagle House
Black Rock Pub Crawl 10/3
3 pm – 6 pm / Admission: free
Starting point: Rohall’s Corner, 540 Amherst St, Buffalo
This pub crawl will bring you to 4 Black Rock bars lead by Pitch In’s very own Russ Andolina. 4o spots are available and there will be beer specials and giveaways at each pub – anchored by Southern Tier Brewing Company. Email Sean to reserve at [email protected] This crawl is part of Buffalo Beer Week.
- 2:30-3:00: Registration – Rohall’s Corner
- 3:00-3:45: Stop 1 – Rohall’s Corner
- 3:45-4:30: Stop 2 – Casey’s
- 4:45-5:30: Stop 3 – The Phoenix (Special: $3 Southern Tier IPAs)
- 5:30-6:15: Stop 4 – Hot Mama’s Canteen
Canalside Pub Crawl – Buffalo’s Haunted Waterfront 10/3
9 pm / Admission: $20
Starting point: Canalside, 44 Prime St, Buffalo, NY 14202
Every Saturday in October, at 9 pm join Buffalo History Tours as Buffalo’s waterfront comes alive with ghostly stories. Start in Canalside and then make your way through the heart of the Cobblestone District, visiting 2-3 taverns, ending at one of Buffalo’s oldest drinking establishments, Swannie House. There will be a mix of ghost stories, gruesome history and humor. The tour is a 2 – 2.5 hour walk and tickets are $20 per person. Make reservations here.
Haunted Pub Crawl: East Aurora 10/3
6:30 pm registration, 7 pm start / Admission: $20
Starting point: Tony Rome’s Globe Hotel, 711 Main Street, East Aurora NY
Visit four east end pubs in the super haunted village of East Aurora. Hear ghost stories from the bars and pubs, restaurants, surrounding graveyards, village folklore and more! Get tickets here.
Downtown Pub Crawl 10/3
Starting point: Buffalo RiverWorks, 359 Ganson St, Buffalo
This downtown crawl led by the Queen City Roller Girl’s very own Sassy will take you to 6 different bars. Expect beer specials and giveaways at each pub. Email Sassy to reserve at [email protected] The $5 entry fee gets you discounts at each location, raffle and swag. There are only 40 spots available, so sign up now! This crawl is part of Buffalo Beer Week.
- 2:30-3:00: Registration – Buffalo Riverworks
- 3:00-3:45: Stop 1 – Buffalo Riverworks
- 4:00-4:45: Stop 2 – Ballyhoo
- 5:00-5:45: Stop 3 – Lock House Distillery
- 5:45 -6:30: Stop 4 – Iron Works
- 6:45-7:30: Stop 5 – Pearl Street Grille and Brewery
- 7:45-8:30: Stop 6 – The Century Grill
Allentown Pub Crawl 10/3
Start point: Fat Bob’s Smokehouse, 41 Virginia Pl, Buffalo
Tour 6 Allentown bars as you’re lead by Sean Heidinger from The Public. There are only 40 spots available. Beer specials and giveaways at each pub. Email Sean to reserve at [email protected] This crawl is part of Buffalo Beer Week.
- 5:00-5:30: Registration –Fat Bobs
- 5:30-6:15: Stop 1 – Fat Bobs
- 6:15-7:00: Stop 2 – ABV
- 7:00-7:45: Stop 3 – The Pink
- 7:45 -8:30: Stop 4 – Colter Bay
- 8:30-9:15: Stop 5 – Allen Street Hardware
- 9:15-10:00 Stop 6 – Exchange
Haunted Pub Crawl: Canalside 10/3
9 pm / Admission: $20
Starting point: The Tour Kiosk on the Boardwalk at Canalside
On this downtown tour visit bars (some or all) like Ballyhoo, Lagerhaus, Swannie House, and Lockhouse Distillery. A costumed guide will take you into the dark world of the paranormal events throughout Buffalo’s history, focusing on the waterfront, Old First Ward and Cobblestone Districts. Reservations are required – make them here.
East Aurora Pub Crawl 10/3
Starting point: Aurora Brew Works, 191 MAIN ST, East Aurora
Visit 5 local bars plus the soon-to-be newest addition to the EA beer scene, 42 North Brewery for a night cap! There is a limit of 30 spots available. Email [email protected] to reserve. Plan to bring payment to Aurora Brew Works (5-530pm). This crawl is part of Buffalo Beer Week.
- 5:00-5:30: Registration – Aurora Brew Works
- 5:30-6:15: Stop 1 – Aurora Brew Works
- 6:15-7:00: Stop 2 – 189 Public House
- 7:10-7:55: Stop 3 – Craftsman Lounge
- 8:05-8:50: Stop 4 – Medici House
- 9:00-9:45: Stop 5 – Riley Street Station
- Stop 6 — 42 North Brewery — night cap event in the soon-to-open brewery and patio after the pub crawl!
Elmwood Pub Crawl 10/3
Starting point: Blue Monk, 727 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo
4 bars, four local firkins (beer included at each bar), beer trivia questions about each brewery with merchandise, give aways, and $3 to benefit the North Buffalo Ninja Rugby Club. Email [email protected] to reserve your spot! Space is limited, please plan to bring payment to Blue Monk (5-530pm). 21+ to attend, everyone will need to show ID at each Bar. This crawl is part of Buffalo Beer Week.
- 5:00-5:30: Registration – Blue Monk
- 5:30-6:15: Stop 1 – Blue Monk
- 6:30-7:15: Stop 2 – McGarrets
- 7:30-8:15: Stop 3 – Coles
- 8:15-9:00: Stop 4 – Mr Goodbar
For updates on the best things to eat, drink & do in WNY, sign up for our newsletter!
You might also like…