You’ve seen the Insta posts and heard us mention the “next big thing” from the people who brought you the Buffalo Bloody Mary Fest, but do you really know what to expect at the inaugural Buffalo Cocktail Classic hosted by Step Out Buffalo? If not, keep reading. Here’s a list of 10 reasons why you should absolutely, hands down, 100 percent be there on Sunday, November 13th. To get the full rundown of the event and how it works, read “Everything You Need to Know About the Buffalo Cocktail Classic” or head to buffalococktailclassic.com.
1. What else are you going to do on a Sunday in November 🏈 when the Buffalo Bills aren’t playing? ❤️ 💙 JW.
2. You’re going to get the chance to try 12 different craft cocktails🍸 concocted exclusively for this event. E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E-L-Y.
3. There will be vintage pinball machines 👾 for your entertainment.
4. Tommyrotter Distillery, Campari, and The Establishment are giving out free booze samples. 🙏 So there’s that.
5. The craft cocktail bars competing 🏆 in this shindig are some of the finest in all the land including Vera, Ballyhoo, and Mes Que.
6. Some of the hippest hipsters will be in attendance dolling out pickles and ramen. 🍜 That’s Barrel + Brine and Lomo Lomo respectively.
7. Six words: Steambuns with brisket and pickled pineapple. #worthit
8. Makers, Musejar, and Studio Hue will all be there with ✂️ DIY awesomeness like Buffalo themed (!) DIY glass etching and DIY coasters for you to DIY and then take home.
9. Our fav DJ Christian Martinez will be spinning because parties without DJs are #notworthit.
10. TBH coming to this event means you’re supporting SOB’s life goal of doing cool shit. Thank you for helping us continue to do cool shit!⚡️😘
Emily is co-founder and Director of Storytelling at Step Out Buffalo. Her favorite things to do are eat, travel, and think. Emily is originally from Hamburg, NY and her out of town friends will tell you that she loves to talk about Buffalo any chance she gets.