When is Local Restaurant Week Spring 2017?
March 20th – 26th
It’s that time again folks!! That time when the heavens open and angels playing harps gently float down from the sky. A time when over 200 restaurants create special multi-course menus priced at $20.17, $30.17, and $40.17 for our eating pleasure. We’re talking about Local Restaurant Week.
Local Restaurant Week is a wonderful biannual week-long eating bonanza that shines a spotlight on the locally owned and operated independent restaurants in WNY. The 200+ participating restaurants that partake in LRW each season range in cuisines from casual to fine dining to ethnic to eclectic, and our taste buds couldn’t be more grateful for each and every one of ‘em.
If you’ve been jonesin’ to try some place new we’ve got the perfect excuse for you. This season LRW has 18 participating restaurants that are brand spankin’ new to the LRW lineup and tbh there’s never been a better time to step out of your comfort zone. So go on witcha bad selves! You deserve it. For a list of the longest running restaurants in the game check out 18 OG’s That Deserve Your Respect This LRW.
- The Burning Buffalo – 1504 Hertel Ave, Buffalo
- Shenannigan’s – 1009 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Amherst
- New York Beer Project – 6933 Transit Road, Lockport
- Buffalo Riverworks – 359 Ganson Street, Buffalo
- Chick-N-Pizza Works – 2940 Union Road, Cheektowaga
- Fuze Asian Grille – 1424 Millersport Hwy, Buffalo
- Wine on Third – 501 Third Street, Niagara Falls
- 12 Gates Brewing – 80 Earhart Drive, Williamsville
- Fuji Grill Japanese Restaurant – 7516 Transit Road, Williamsville
- Sun Cuisines – 5759 Main Street, Williamsville
- MTK Prime – 5195 Main Street, Williamsville
- Don Juan’s Mexican Bar & Grill – 484 Harlem Road, West Seneca
- Don Juan’s Mexican Bar & Grill – 7200 Seneca Street, Elma
- KO Bar & Grill – 2263 Delaware Ave, Buffalo
- Hydraulic Hearth – 716 Swan Street, Buffalo
- Eckl’s Restaurant – 4936 Ellicott Road, Orchard Park
- Vera – 220 Lexington Ave, Buffalo
- Clay Handi – 3054 Delaware Ave, Buffalo