Have you heard? Due to Covid-19, we’ve temporarily changed our motto to “Stay In, Buffalo”. And for the foreseeable future we will be posting content that shares how our community can continue to support local businesses while adhering to guidelines set by the CDC.
1. Get Curbside Pickup from The Broadway Market
Year-round shops at The Broadway Market are currently open for business as they have been deemed essential like a grocery store. They are offering curbside pickup from April 6 – 11. See the list of participating Easter Vendors below.
Here’s how it works:
- Place your order AT LEAST A DAY IN ADVANCE by contacting your favorite Easter vendor(s)
- PRE-PAY AND RESERVE your next day pick-up timeslot (slots are limited) with your vendor(s)
- Every half hour between 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Every half hour between 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Pick-up your order in two steps:
- At your reserved and scheduled pick-up time, please provide your name, and vendor(s) name at the intake window on Gibson Street
- Proceed to the pick-up window on Lombard Street
2. Get Local Specialty Food Brands Delivered to Your Door Including Butter Lambs
Due to COVID-19, a number of small batch food makers have teamed up to offer Western New Yorkers safe home delivery of local brands. The concept was born with the cancellation of seasonal vendors for Easter at the Broadway Market and other spring arts and crafts shows both large and small being cancelled or postponed.
Many local food makers including brands like Yancey’s Fancy Cheeses, Lewiston Jams & Jellies, We R Nuts, Laura’s Raw Honey, Weber Maple Products, Fetch Dog Treats and Broadway Market’s famous Malczewski’s Butter Lambs, Miller’s Horseradish and Keeping Traditions Pierogis have stockpiles of fresh and delicious foods ready to go in anticipation for another Easter and Spring event season. Thus, the Buffalo Food Makers Collaboration was created to pool strengths and create a one-stop shop for people to buy local and get the added benefit of safe home delivery.
Delivery is offered to Erie, Niagara, Monroe, Genesee, and Wyoming counties. $50 minimum order for free home delivery, but they’re willing to work with you if you’re unable to afford $50 depending on location. To order call Rick from Kissed By the Sun Spices at 716 435-0092. Payment includes card over the phone and all items will be delivered in 2-4 business days. Items will also be available for curbside pickup at the new Kissed By The Sun Facility located at 4558 Bailey in Amherst NY (In Whole Foods Plaza).
Learn more at kissedbythesunspiceco.com.