Since 1967 (that’s literally 50 years, guys), Salvatore’s Italian Gardens has been known around Western New York for their steaks, fresh seafood, refined Italian, and a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list.
To this day, Head Chef Thomas Diana brings his A-game with steakhouse classics like Roast Prime Rib and Veal Braciole and more than a few curve balls for the foodies in town. Hellooooo Pork Belly Poutine! But there’s more to Salvatore’s these days than white tablecloths and high-end service, and we thought you should know about it *all*.
One of the (relatively) new additions to Salvatore’s Italian Gardens is The Chandelier Bar (opened in 2015), offering a slightly more casual take on the steakhouse vibes our parents grew up with. The bar area, with its under-lit honey-onyx bar top, spacious seating, and luxurious feel, is ideal for both a romantic date night or just a spontaneous weekday meal for anyone looking to switch it up from the gastropub hangouts opening all over Buffalo.
The bar exclusively features a gourmet burger, plus anything from Salvatore’s menu. But the real reason to head to The Chandelier Bar on a random Wednesday (or any other day of the week for that matter)? That would be their weekday specials, including:
- Half-price Martini Monday – 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. / Stop in for one of their signature Martinis or mix it up with the bartender’s special creation
- $12 Dinner Tuesday – Available from 4 p.m. / Choose from eight awesome $12 entrees like Penne Pasta Bolognese or Prime Rib French Dip Sandwich. Add a 4oz filet or a 3 oz lobster tail for $8 to any entrée.
- Wine Wednesday – Get ½ off any Bottle (under $99) from their Wine Spectator award-winning wine list (Bottle must be $99 or less.)
- $15 gourmet burger & Peroni Thursday – Their “artisan mix of prime tenderloin and short rib creates an unrivaled tender and flavorful burger.”
- Friday Happy Hour – 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. / $3 Drafts & Domestic Bottles, $4 Mixed Drinks, $5 Glass Wine, $5 Glass Prosecco, and $10 Flat Breads like Crumbled Meatball, and Caramelized Blue, plus tons more
On weekends, The Chandelier Bar offers live music to set the backdrop for a memorable (and oh-so-classy) night out with your crew. Plus, relaxed, yet elegant patio dining begins in May as weather permits.
If you’re into staycations (and you should be), Salvatore’s offers getaway packages which include dinner at Salvatore’s and an overnight stay at either of their boutique hotels – The Garden Palace and The Delvan.
Salvatore’s Italian Gardens
6461 Transit Rd, Depew, NY 14043