The Kaleida Health Foundation supports the care, programs, research, education and equipment at Kaleida Health hospitals, long-term care facilities and home care through Visiting Nursing Association of WNY, Inc. Through the generosity of individuals, employees and corporations, the Foundation is able to help Kaleida Health achieve best possible outcomes for patients, educate clinical experts and provide charity care for those in need.
A donation to the Kaleida Health Foundation is, a direct investment in the health of the Western New York community. As a non-profit, many of the crucial life-saving programs, research, education, state-of-the-art equipment and charity care are only possible because of people like you.
Your Support in Action:
- Charity care for uninsured patients
- Research for curing disease
- Programs like the Adult Day Care, providing care and support for those suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease
- Kevin Guest House, providing a comfortable and supportive home-away-from-home for patients’ families traveling for medical care
- State-of-the-art equipment & facilities like:
- New Emergency Department at DeGraff Medical Park
- DaVinci robots for innovative robotic surgery at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Renovated lobby at Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute