DeFlippo’s, built in 1870, is one of Lockport’s oldest landmarks. It was originally owned by carriage makers Brown $ Bronson. Dominick $ Barbara DeFlippo purchased this property in 1941 to relocate a thriving ice business.
In 1946 Dominick, inspired by his wife’s delicious sauce, began the restaurant business. With the help and support of the entire family a very successful restaurant emerged. For the next 31 years, dining out for great Italian food has meant DeFlippo’s.