The great taste of the Original Pancake House restaurants of Western New York starts with the finest, freshest ingredients available. As locally operated restaurants, with the backing of a national leader, we understand we must buy the best foods to be the best restaurants in town. It is what goes into our authentic recipes that set them apart.
Since the first Original House of Pancakes opened in Oregon over 50 years ago, an incredible menu of unique, signature dishes has grown while earning worldwide acclaim. From simple apple pancakes, to our amazing Dutch babies, to delicious crepes and waffles – you can experience them all at The Original Pancake House of WNY! Our amazing food is fresh made to order, we use the finest ingredients from local vendors in bakeries including Tarantino foods, Luigis bakery and Chrusciki bakery. Our coffee is a specially formulated blend carefully created by our Western New York founder Roman S Jewula. It’s Rich, Robust and Delicious. Even our syrups and sauces are made in-house!
You’ll also find:
- Farm fresh eggs, cheeses and dairy products
- Fresh breads, bagels and more
- The finest meats including bacon, Canadian bacon, sausage and burgers
- Garden fresh fruits, lettuce and vegetables
- Decedent dessert crepes with homemade toppings
- Fresh beverages of every kind, from hot coffee to cold sodas
5479 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221 – 716.634.5515
2075 Niagara Falls Bld., Buffalo, NY 14228 – 716.691.8219