“It’s a cocktail lounge behind a coffee shop. It’s literally business in the front, and party in the back!”
7 Buffalo Beer Briefs to Know This Week: Mar. 22
1. Sad Boys Brewing to Open in Larkin Neighborhood Sad Boys Brewing, the brainchild of four homebrewers, John O’Neill, Tyler Randle, Collin Edbauer and Andrew Anderson, will officially open in Larkin at 567 Exchange St. on Wednesday (5pm). The funky industrial space...
Best Cocktail Bars & Restaurants According to Western New Yorkers
Feeling fancy and want to set up your drinking game? Check out our list of the best spots to get cocktails across WNY.
7 Buffalo Beer Briefs to Know This Week: Mar. 15
1. Big Ditch Brewing Plans Month of Beer Releases March is gearing up to be quite the month for Big Ditch Brewing. Starting with the release of Hayburner IPA in 19.2oz. stovepipe cans, the brewery will release another beer each week this month. Flow Rider, a citrus...
7 Buffalo Beer Briefs to Know This Week: Mar. 8
1. CollaBEERation Fest 3.0 Returns to The Powerhouse Members of the Buffalo Beer Geeks have once again teamed up with a number of Western New York breweries, cideries and meaderies for the CollaBEERation Festival, which features experimental, small batch creations...
Your Ultimate Guide to Irish Pubs Around WNY
Whether you have shamrocks running through your veins or not, head to any one of these pubs for a pint and consider yourself an Irishmen.
7 Buffalo Beer Briefs to Know This Week: Mar. 1
1. 97 Rock Home Show Happy Hour Returns to Buffalo Home Show The Buffalo Home Show and The 97 Rock Home Show Happy Hour return to the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center (March 3-5, 10-12). The event, hosted by Tom Ragan from Shredd & Ragan In The Morning, features...
This is The Most Epic Fish Fry Side You’ll Find in WNY
Say hello to the most legit fish fry side you might ever encounter. Trust us, it doesn’t get any better than this.
Step Inside the Only Winery Hiding in the City of Buffalo
Chateau Buffalo boasts a unique and inviting atmosphere throughout their tasting room, art gallery, and cinema.
Guide to Boozy Events This Month & Beyond in Buffalo & WNY
Your ultimate guide to the best and most exciting boozy events happening in Buffalo & WNY this month.
7 Buffalo Beer Briefs to Know This Week: Feb. 22
1. Tickets Still Remain for This Weekend’s Buffalo on Tap A bigger and better Buffalo on Tap festival returns to the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center on February 25 (1-4pm, 6:30–9:30pm). Tickets include tasting glass and unlimited refills of more than 150 craft...
New: 12 Gates Opens Second Taproom Expanding on Ellicottville’s Beer Scene
The new 12 Gates of EVL is a chance for the brewery to truly flex its hospitality muscle.
Here’s How to Get $300 Worth of Local Craft Brews for Just $30
Back for another year is the super-popular WNY Beer Trail Pass, AKA the best way to drink your way through Buffalo and beyond.
New: Classic Cocktails & Detroit-Style Pizza Bring an Old Legend Back to Life at Hustler’s Tavern
Yes, the old Hustler’s Tavern supposedly invented the cocktail as an alcoholic drink that was stirred with a rooster’s feather.
6 Buffalo Beer Briefs to Know This Week: Feb. 15
1. Mardi Gras Kegs & Eggs at Resurgence Brewing Resurgence Brewing is celebrating Mardi Gras New Orleans’ style with their next Kegs & Eggs event, which will feature specialty food, a cocktail flight and a craft beer flight. The beer flight includes Spicy...
28 Must-Visit Craft Cocktail Bars in WNY
When it comes to craft cocktails, we have one preference. We like ours local.
8 Buffalo Beer Briefs to Know This Week: Feb. 8
1. Britesmith Brewing to Celebrate Third Anniversary On February 15, Williamsville’s Britesmith Brewing will raise a toast to three years with 2-for-1 crowlers, a special anniversary ale beer release, and plenty of snacks. The celebration, which runs 4-8pm, is free...
Headed to the Casino? Indulge in Italian at the Newly Reopened la Cascata
La Cascata is conveniently located inside Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino, making it ideal if you’re staying in the hotel, meeting friends for happy hour, or looking for a new date night spot.
7 Buffalo Beer Briefs to Know This Week: Feb. 1
1. Belgian Beer and Chocolate Fest Returns to Pizza Plant Pizza Plant’s annual Belgian Beer and Chocolate Festival returns on February 9 (6pm) to their Transit Road location. The event will feature a number of Ommegang beers, who will be bringing their Oak Aged...
Up Your Beer Game This Year: Guide to Bottle Shops in WNY
Finding the perfect IPA, stout, lager, sour, pilsner, etc, has never been easier thanks to these WNY bottle shops.
6 Buffalo Beer Briefs to Know This Week: Jan. 25
1. El Duderino Coffee IPA Release at Resurgence Brewing The 2022 winner from The Dude Hates Cancer Homebrew Competition, El Duderino Coffee IPA, will see a release on January 28 (12pm) at Resurgence. The beer comes from the minds and brew kettles of homebrewers Brian...