Weâ€™re excited to share that our dining room will reopen tomorrow, Wednesday, June 17. Our Sunday brunch service returns June 21 every Sunday from 10am – 2pm.
Dine In Safe
Delaware North and Patina Restaurant Groupâ€™s Dine Safe | Commitment to Care is a comprehensive program to help keep guests and employees safe and slow the spread of COVID-19.
Weâ€™ve reengineered our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to exceed best-practice guidelines of theÂ U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our facilities undergo rigorous ongoing deep-cleaning and disinfection.
We have developed a new set of standards and procedures that include:
- Ensuring our operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines â€“ including a redesign of table layouts â€“ as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, including hourly and as needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- Multiple hand-sanitizing stations throughout our facilities.
- Controlled access to the facility to carefully monitor incoming and outgoing patrons and employees through clearly designated entrances and exits.
- Using single-use menus to limit contact.
- Take a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands every 20 minutes throughout the shift.
- Wear masks while they are on duty.
- Undergo a comprehensive Dine Safe Training Program.
We are committed to delivering a safe and secure dining environment. The health, safety and peace of mind of guests, employees and our clients are our highest priorities.
Learn more about our health & safety protocols:Â https://bit.ly/30PZ9Jw