Celebrate with Members of the Niagara Wine Trail at this exclusive venue in the heart of the magnificent Niagara Escarpment with a Gala wine pairing dinner.
Location: The View, Sanborn NY
2943 Upper Mountain Road, Sanborn, NY 14132
Cocktail Hour begins promptly at 5 p.m.
Gala Tickets Include:
- All Guests receive a Welcome Glass of Wine upon arrival
- Cocktail hour – 5 to 6 p.m.
- Crudité, cheese and fruit stations
- Cash Bar will be available for those who choose additional libations
- All Guests will be invited to enjoy a brief Wine Trail presentation and Celebratory 20th Anniversary Toast before the meal is served.
- Salad Course
- Served at the table and paired with a Glass of Wine from a Niagara Wine Trail Member
- Main Course – Paired with Glasses of White and Red Wine from Niagara Wine Trail Members
- Prime Rib Carving Station
- Shrimp Pasta Alfredo (shrimp optional)
- Roasted Red Potato
- Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts (bacon optional)
- Dessert Course – Trio of Desserts from the Village Bake Shoppe paired with a Dessert Wine
- A take home gift provided by Platter’s Chocolate
* Accommodations will be made for guests specifying dietary concerns in the “order special instructions” box on the shopping cart page (must be done before going to checkout).
** Tables seat 6-8 guests. If you need your group to be seated together please include this request in the “order special instructions” box on the shopping cart page (must be done before going to checkout), and we will do our best to accommodate your party.
Specific Wines that will be paired throughout the evening will be listed as soon as possible, but you will be enjoying pours from the following wineries:
- A Gust of Sun Winery
- Bella Rose Winery & Vineyard
- Black Willow Winery – Main course, dry red blend Trilogy Red
- Honeymoon Trail Winery
- Long Cliff Vineyard & Winery – Main course, white wine Sauvignon Blanc
- Meyer’s Lake Ontario Winery
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery – Providing toast, sparkling wine Tiny Bubbles
- The Winery at Marjim Manor – Dessert course, Cherry fruit wine
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate
- Vizcarra Vineyards at Becker Farms