June 28-July 18
3 Week Program / $675.00
Monday-Friday (June 28-July 16), 9AM-4PM + performance on July 18
Open to ages 10-18
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration now available! Click here
Be a part of ARTPARK’s SCHOOL OF ROCK THEATRE ACADEMY! This year’s production will culminate and be performed on July 18 at the Outdoor Amphitheatre Stage – what could be more appropriate for a show about Rock and Roll! This Academy will have an exhilarating schedule of daily activities led by Academy Co-Directors Paschal Frisina III and Toni Dentico, plus Music Director Patrick Towey. The Academy includes all elements of the theatre including props, costumes, a “pit band”, and many technical elements that the campers will all have a hand in helping create, design and develop into an exciting production.
COVID-19 Guidelines & Safety
The Artpark Theatre Academy will follow guidance from local and state health officials in regards to safety and social distancing. The health and safety of all Theatre Academy participants while engaging in meaningful theatre-making experiences is of the utmost importance.
- Masks will be worn throughout the sessions by campers and instructors and staff and musicians.
- Dressing Rooms will be individual and spaced out in our large Mainstage Auditorium so each camper has their own area throughout the duration of the camp. This area will also be disinfected daily.
- Restrooms will be for individual use only and disinfected and cleaned throughout the day.
- The Theatre Academy activities, including lunch will be conducted in covered and uncovered, outdoor areas with fresh air ventilation. Rain or shine. Social Distancing will always be followed.
- Any Props, Instruments or show-related equipment will be disinfected daily
- For the rehearsals and performances, the Academy will maintain a distance of 6’ between performers onstage
- In order to maintain safety, the Theatre Academy will be limited to 30 campers