Join instructor and woodworker Paul Borden of Wales Hollow Wood Butcher for this three hour woodcarving class,
Each participant will learn how to design, shape and carve their own one-of-a-kind spoon and receive a rough wood blank to take home for practice. A limited supply of left-handed carving knife sets are available.
Class Cost: $50
Class Size: Min 4/ Max 8
This class needs to meet the minimum enrollment in order to run. Participants will be notified of the status a week prior to the class date. In case of cancellation, participants can choose another scheduled date if available or request a refund.
- The woodcarving class will be held at The Foundry in our outdoor covered back patio with plenty of space to adhere to proper social distancing.
- You will be required to wear a mask (please bring your own) and fill out our health screening assessment form.
- Participants will have access to their own set of sanitized tools. Plenty of hand sanitizer is available.
- Any change with COVID restrictions that require this session to be postponed will be rescheduled for a future date.
- For the safety of our instructors and participants, anyone who does not follow these guidelines will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued.
Cancellation Policy: www.thefoundrybuffalo.org/cancellation_policy
More about The Foundry: www.thefoundrybuffalo.org