Many of the birds we saw during spring migration are nesting in our area, but are much harder to spot with the dense foliage of summer. Join Audubon Naturalist Tom Kerr and learn how to identify these birds by their calls and songs, relying more on our ears than our eyes. Each participant will receive an audio CD of warbler songs. Meet at Arboretum Parking Lot.
If you would like to register for this program and pay by cash or check, please call 585-457-3228. If spots are still available, we can register you.
If you are not currently a Buffalo Audubon Member, consider joining today! You can join during the registration process for this program and then choose the Member pricing for the program.
Member Benefits Include:
- Access to more than 30, beautiful nature trails to experience the out-of-doors for walks, hiking, birdwatching, and nature photography. Our nature preserve includes some of WNY’s most beautiful walking and hiking experiences. Many trails are easy access, well groomed, and designed for ease of walking for older adults, and families with children.
- Access to our members-only “Rose Acres , where you’ll find pristine trails through old growth forest, meadows and wetlands, a unique one-of-a-kind nature preserve not to be missed
- Free parking and admission to our beautiful Beaver Meadow Nature Center
- A 10% discount in our Nature Center gift shop
- Discounts on all adult and youth nature education programs
- Subscription to our informative quarterly newsletter, The Outlook
- Member voting rights and opportunity to join our wonderful volunteer organizations
- Free or discounted admission to more than 125 Nature Centers around the US.