Buying a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will ever make. And if it’s your first time, the process can be quite overwhelming. Thankfully, our educators are here to lighten your load by enlightening you.
In this class, we break down the home-buying process to make the plunge into home ownership a little less intimidating. So take a deep breath, and join us to learn how insurance, liabilities, assets, and cash flow play into the home-buying process. We’ll also cover the most important factors to consider before closing. Curious how much the bank will let you borrow? We can help. Not sure how much money to put down? We have answers. See you in class.
In this class expect to learn:
- How to budget and save for a down payment
- What loan options are available
- How a home purchase may impact other financials goals
- How much the bank will let you borrow
- The role your credit score plays in purchasing a home
- How much to plan to put down on a purchase