When: Thursday, June 10th
Time: 11am – 1pm
Cost: $35 Drop in (or $300 for all ten sessions)
Led By: Kyla Davis, Certified Holistic Nutritionist
Participants will be introduced to simple yoga poses and meditation in a beautiful, natural setting. A nature hike will lead children to an “art studio” where they will create a work of art with materials found in nature. Yoga mats will be provided. This beginner workshop is targeted towards ages 4-7.
Take Home: Nature Paintings
- Each class will include a snack time – please be sure to pack a snack and bring water bottle to each class.
- Classes will begin in Cardea’s Vegetable Garden (right of parking lot) so participants are regularly updated on it’s progress.
- Each session will take place outside (see #6) so please have your child ready for sun exposure i.e. hats, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Event is rain or shine – held indoors if necessary.
- There is a limit of 12 participants and a minimum of 6 to run each session. If the minimum number of participants is not met, the session will be cancelled and some topics/crafts will be covered in other sessions.
- Due to the risk of exposure to potential allergens, each child will need a completed medical history/allergy form completed before attending their first Nature Camp session.
- Price includes a 10% multi-child discount and 10% discount on select Cardea Health services.