We all spend and make money differently in every relationship. It is important that you and your partner are on the same page when it comes to your funds. In this class, learn steps you can take to help ensure financial stability.
Whether you’re dating, getting ready to take a trip down the aisle or have been married for years, The Establishment is here to help you understand what is means to be a team when defining financial goals for your future.
In this class expect to learn:
- How to budget and save as a couple
- Strategies for managing debt
- What it means to own property together
- How to identify family priorities and protect yourself financially
- The impact of getting or not getting married
- Why an estate plan is so important
- Ways to save for your child’s education