Budgets play a critical role in helping people pay off debt, make the most of their hard-earned dollars and assist in building a secure financial future. Yet, despite best intentions, many people lack the money-management skills necessary to get their bank accounts under control.
In this class, our instructors will break down the budget writing process. You will leave with the information and tools necessary to help you make informed decisions with your money.
In this class expect to learn:
- How to create a strategy for spending and saving
- How a budget can help you to pay down debts
- How your budget can be used as a tool to help you reach your goals
- Steps to take before, during and after you create a spending plan
- How to read your pay stub and what you should be looking for
- How to understand positive and negative cash flow
Click Here To Register Today!