It’s very important for women, regardless of their age, marital status or occupation to take an active role in their financial lives. There are several factors that put women at a significant disadvantage to men from a financial-planning perspective. But the good news is, there are several ways to manage and overcome these risks and we can teach you how.
Being financially savvy doesn’t have to be about making more money. We can help you understand how to make a financial situation where you are empowered to use your money as a tool to help meet your financial goals.
In this class expect to learn:
- Financial challenges females encounter—and how to conquer them
- The specifics of an effective financial plan
- How to pursue a diverse portfolio to enable investing
- How to take an active role in charting your financial future
- What is budgeting and why everyone needs to do it
- How to put your money to work for you
- An overview of cash flow, investments, insurance and estate planning