We hope you will join us for a virtual fundraising event this Dyngus Day featuring a tasting of Flying Bison beers led by Flying Bison’s Tim Herzog. Tickets for the April 5th virtual event, “Hoppy Dyngus Day: A Virtual Beer Tasting Event with Graycliff & Flying Bison,” are now on sale at one.bidpal.net/hoppydyngusday with pick up of beer packages available April 2nd and April 3rd at two locations: Graycliff (Derby, NY) and Flying Bison Brewery (Buffalo, NY). Each $45 Hoppy Dyngus Day ticket purchase (Graycliff members save $5 with coupon code HOPPYDYNGUS) includes:
- A six pack of Flying Bison beer—two bottles of each of the following brews: Polonia Pils Polish-Style Pilsner, Buffalo Peach White Ale, and Paula’s Peanut Stick Porter
- Baked goodies from Mazurek’s Bakery including a taste of their pretzels (made with Flying Bison beer!) and polish pastries
- -Access to the Zoom event on Monday, April 5th at 6:30pm that involves a peek behind the scenes at Flying Bison, in depth information on each bottle being tasted, musical entertainment and education by Gregory Docenko of the Docenko Brothers, and an appearance from the Buffalo Beer Goddesses
- A brief virtual tour of Graycliff’s historic grounds
- The opportunity to add on a discounted Hybrid Essentials Tour of Graycliff for only $18 (retail value $25) – Dyngus Day fun!