Bacchus Wine Bar Chef Tour Dinner with James Beard Award Winning Chefs!
Cocktails and canapés followed by 5 course dinner with wine pairings prepared by some of the best chefs in the world!
James Beard Award winners Alex Sidel and Kevin Nashan, Food Network’s Lamar Moore will join local Chef’s Brian Mietus and Ross Warhol for a special evening.
The James Beard Foundation’s Celebrity Chef Tour dinner series brings a taste of what happens at the James Beard House in NYC to multiple cities across the country. Each dinner begins with a cocktail reception followed by a multi-course dinner with wine pairings featuring a diverse group of JBF Award winners and local chefs, ending with a decadent dessert and Q&A session with the chefs.
This event is a charity fundraiser for the James Beard Foundation and our local partner, Punt Pediatric Cancer Collaborative.
Here is the menu for the Chef Tour dinner:
1 passed canapé from each chef – Rodney Strong Rose 2021
- Chef Alex- Smoked sturgeon, corn blini, beluga lentil vinaigrette
- Chef Kevin – Hush puppy, Sterling caviar, green goddess
- Chef Lamar – black eyed pea fritter with ham salt, pimento remoulade
- Chef Brian- torched fig with Feta / honey
- 1st course Alex Seidel – Compressed Rocky Ford Melon – Feta, Cucumber, Yellow Tomato, pistachio
- 2nd course Kevin Nashan – Pasta, Cavatelli, parmesan, herbs, pomodoro / Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc + Viognier
- 3rd course Brian Mietus – Roasted grouper w/ fresh corn polenta / charred tomato vinaigrette/ morels / crispy Serrano ham
- 4th course Lamare Moore – Beef Smoked NY strip, Red eye black pepper Demi, sweet potato dauphonis asparagus
- 5th course Ross Warhol – Dessert – “Just Peachy” A Tribute to Auguste – Escoffier,1892
- 2019 Matthiasson Cabernet Sauvignon and Rowen Red Blend 2017