Get an in-depth look at Buffalo’s world-famous music hall! Explore the interior spaces of Kleinhans Music Hall, a National Historic Landmark designed by renowned architects Eliel & Eero Saarinen, with assistance from designer Charles Eames. It is a modern masterpiece, home of the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra for more than 75 years.
Meet inside the lobby entrance, by the parking lot entrance, of Kleinhans Music Hall at 3 Symphony Circle, Buffalo, NY 14201. Free parking is available in the Kleinhans Music Hall parking lot. Space on this tour is limited, and reservations are required. Interior photography is allowed. This tour is approximately ninety minutes in length.
- General Admission: $18
- Children & Students: $8
- Explorer Pass Member Admission: FREE
Tour Procedures & Policies:
- Reservations are required for all tours, including for Explorer Pass members. Walk-ups without reservations cannot be accommodated.
- Reservations close two hours before the tour’s scheduled start time (for example, reservations close at 8am for a 10am tour).
- Reservations can be made online; please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 245-3032 if you need assistance.
- If you have an Explore Buffalo walking pass (orange or blue), please email email@example.com to reserve your tour.
- The Explore Buffalo docent for your tour will have a list of tour reservations for their tour; you do not need to print or bring any tour confirmation.
- Children & Student Admission is for children ages 6-18 or college students with a valid student ID. Children ages 5 and under are free and do not require a reservation.
- Accessibility: This tour includes the second floor balcony level of Kleinhans Music Hall which does not have elevator access. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 245-3032 if you plan to attend this tour and will require accommodations or if you have questions about accessibility.
- If you feel ill or suspect you may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend any Explore Buffalo tours. We will be happy to refund your reservation or welcome you to join us at a later date.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather. In the event of weather that requires a tour cancellation, we will contact registered tour guests in advance of the tour.
- See our FAQs page for our refund policy and answers to other questions.
- By confirming your reservation for any Explore Buffalo tour, you acknowledge and accept Explore Buffalo’s tour policies