Join us for an introduction to using lasers to draw designs and cut out acrylic or wood shapes to make a pair of earrings. While we’re waiting for the machine to cut your first masterpiece in wooden (or acrylic) jewelry, we’ll take a look around at some of the options The Foundry has to offer community members.
- What materials are appropriate to cut and etch using a laser
- How hand drawn designs can become etch files
- How to use software to create cut files
Class Cost: $40 (materials fee included)
Class Size: Min 4/ Max 6
This class needs to meet the minimum enrollment in order to run. Participants will be notified of the status of class the Monday prior to the first session. In case of cancellation, participants can choose another scheduled date if available or request a refund.
- This class will be held at The Foundry in our tech lab with plenty of space to adhere to proper social distancing.
- You will be required to wear a mask (please bring your own) and fill out our health screening assessment form.
- Plenty of hand sanitizer is available.
- Any change with COVID restrictions that require this session to be postponed will be rescheduled for a future date.
- For the safety of our instructors and participants, anyone who does not follow these guidelines will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued.
Cancellation Policy: www.thefoundrybuffalo.org/cancellation_policy
More about The Foundry: www.thefoundrybuffalo.org