When it comes to income, it’s not what you make, but what you keep after taxes that counts. Filing may be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of taxes. But that is only a small piece of the puzzle.
Tax efficiency over your lifetime is essential to maximizing your money. This is especially important when it comes to investing and saving for the long haul.
While the various tax forms and rules can be confusing, our team of savvy advisors are here to explain it all. When you choose this class, it will serve as a primer for making the best choices around your money when it comes to taxes.
In this class expect to learn:
- Long and short-term implications of taxation on your money
- How to be tax efficient to keep more of your hard-earned cash
- Understand how tax brackets actually work
- How to use your refund to benefit you
- How to read and understand withholdings from your paystub
- How growth of your money can be taxed