Let’s face it, managing one’s personal finances can be a chore. It’s a big concept that includes things like budgeting, retirement planning, saving, investing and getting out of debt. In this class, get a firm grasp on what each of these fundamental concepts mean and how they impact you.
Our relationship with money is an ever-evolving one. Instead of feeling down on yourself for what you haven’t done yet, create a positive mindset and focus on all that you can accomplish once you’re ready to take action.
In this class expect to learn:
- What your earning power means to you
- The difference between your current and future income
- How taxes can impact the amount of money you take home
- The power of paying yourself first
- How to maintain your lifestyle during retirement years
- About credit cards and scores, and how they influence your financial health
- Why, when and where you should save your money
- Investing basics and importance of doing more sooner