We had such a positive response from our inaugural Roycroft “Savor the Spirits” event that we’re dong it again. So set your calendars for Saturday, April 1, 2023 from 10am-1pm or 2pm-5pm.
The Roycroft Campus is a National Historic Landmark, considered the birthplace of the American Arts & Crafts Movement. It was created with a philosophy of creating high quality products made by hand.
With the importance of unique, quality handcraft at the forefront, we would like to invite you to join us for our 2nd annual Savor the Spirits event! This event will share in the ideal of handcrafted excellence with a celebration of the region’s wines, spirits, meads, and ciders. With the purchase of a ticket, guests will receive a Roycroft wine glass and have the opportunity to explore the Historic Roycroft Campus buildings and grounds while sampling various wines and spirits from around the region. Guests will also have the option to purchase bottles to take home.
Savor The Spirits Tickets
- All participants must check in to the event and present a valid 21+ year old ID
- Presale Tickets – $30 (while supplies last)
- At the Door Tickets – $35 (while supplies last)
- Tickets include a Roycroft branded wine glass
Bottles from vendors and food will be available throughout the day for an additional cost. Bottles cannot be opened and consumed until patrons leave the event. Please read all of the requirements below.
2023 Tickets on sale now! Click on the Session below to purchase tickets
- Morning Session Tickets 10am-1pm
- Afternoon Session Tickets 2pm-5pm
- Online tickets sales close on Friday, March 31st at 4pm. If tickets are still available, they may be purchased at the door, while supplies last.
Designated Driver Tickets
Thank you for thinking responsibly and, YES, we offer designated driver tickets. Designated driver tickets are ONLY available at the event. DD tickets are FREE and will be available, regardless of whether or not the event is sold out. In order to qualify for a DD ticket, you must present a valid 21+ year old ID and you must be accompanying a paying attendee. Please go to Check-In to receive your DD ticket.