St. John’s-Grace Episcopal Church is hosting the second annual outdoor Homemade Harvest Craft Art Festival on Saturday, October 1, 2022, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on the church grounds at 51 Colonial Circle, Buffalo NY 14222.
- Across from Bidwell Parkway, close to the Elmwood Village Farmers Market.
- A fun friend-raising event.
- All funds raised at this event will be used to maintain the church buildings.
- A safe socially distanced outdoor event.
- An outlet for artisans and vendors whose business was impacted by the pandemic.
- The festival will feature over 30 Craft Artisans and Food Vendors, Pumpkins, Cornstalks, Flowers, Natural & Organic Healthcare Products, an Old-Fashioned Bake Sale, Historical Tours, a Gift Basket Raffle, a Treasure Sale, and more.
- An expanded food menu will be available at the festival Snack Bar.
- Live entertainment, featuring La Marimba.
- Pumpkin’s Patch, an independent cat rescue in North Buffalo, will be here with kitties available for adoption.
- An ATM will be available.
Some of the many Craft Artisans & Vendors include:
- Michael Morgulis/New Buffalo Graphics – art prints.
- Stephanie Robb/Turnstyle Designs – jewelry and clothing.
- Aremel Soaps – handcrafted soaps.
- Art by Arseno – sculpture and painting.
- Bee the Change – homemade aprons, quilted items, embroidered items, some bee-themed.
- Beer Coaster Clocks – clocks made with unique beer coasters.
- Buffalo Glass Company – hand-blown glass art and produce.
- daVoria Jewelry – silver jewelry, including personalized jewelry using signatures.
- El Buen Amigo – crafts from Latino countries.
- Intuition Spa and Wellness – herbal tea and pop.
- Jan’s Second Hand Boutique – antique jewelry.
- Knit-a-Bit – knitted & crochet blankets, gloves, and hats.
- Living Floral Designs – custom framed and open-air living floral arrangements.
- Mary Joy’s Art Studio – door toppers and paintings.
- Mimi’s Posies – flowers, macrame, plants, and succulents.
- Saibo African Imports – African baskets, shea butter, black soap, and mudcloths.
- Sarah Stanbury Jewelry Designs
- Sasmita Batik – fashion and jewelry handmade from Indonesia.
- Sentir Botanicals – natural botanical products, kokedama & dried botanical arrangements, and candles.
- SMM Ceramics – functional ceramic dinnerware and abstract ceramic sculpture.
- Stella’s Yarn and Crafts – crocheted items, toys, blankets, scarves, etc.
- Yellowwood – handmade soap, scrubs, and dry shampoos.
The Food Vendors exhibiting at the festival include:
- Adam’s Apples – many varieties of gourmet candy and caramel apples.
- Auntie PhiPhi’s Gluten Free and Keto Home Baked Goods.
- Babcia’s Pierogi – frozen artisan pierogi.
- Dragonfly Jams – homemade jams and jellies.
- Vinegars Etc. – naturally infused vinegars and infused fruit.
- What’s Pop-In – gourmet popcorn.
Our Old-Fashioned Bake Sale will feature more fruit pies than before, plus pumpkin pies, bars, cookies, and sweet bread like pumpkin, zucchini, and banana bread. We will also have DiCamillo’s bread for sale.
The festival marketplace will sell a variety of fall-themed products, like:
- Pumpkins and Gourds,
- Mums, and
The festival Snack Bar has an expanded menu this year, featuring:
- Bagel Jay’s Fresh Bagels (plain, cinnamon raisin, and blueberry) with cream cheese or butter.
- Starbucks Coffee.
- Sahlen’s Hot Dogs.
- ⅓ lb. Beef Hamburgers.
- Grilled Portobello & Roasted Pepper Sandwiches. These sold out last year!
- Spars Polish Sausage.
- DiCamillo’s Romano Pizza & Veggie Pizza.
- Homemade Chickpea & Celery Salad.
- Fresh Apple Cider.
The Gift Basket Raffle is returning this year. There will be an even greater variety of baskets than last year!
Our Treasure Sale will feature new and lightly used items like accessories, menswear, ladies’ & children’s clothing, small furnishings, table linens, kitchenware, small appliances, artifacts, objets d’art, sporting goods, and more.
St. John’s-Grace Episcopal Church (https://www.stjohnsgrace.org/) is an all-inclusive faith community. Our Mission is to go out into the community and partner with our neighbors to work for justice for all. Everyone is welcome at St. John’s-Grace. We are a community that gathers in faith, to walk together into the mystery, and to experience love, grace, hope, and healing. We are located in the Elmwood Village at 51 Colonial Circle, Buffalo NY 14222.