About this Event
Saturday, June 19: 10am – 4pm & Saturday, June 26: 10am – 4pm
Construct a miniature panel with instructor Bridget Taylor of Abeille Glassworks and explore the technique known as the Tiffany Method of stained glass construction. This intensive will be a strong introduction to the tools used by the masters and will provide the materials necessary to create your first project.
Students will have a range of project designs to choose from and will select from a collection of of glass colors and textures.
At the end of this two session class, each student will have created a personalized small stained glass panel ready to hang at home.
In this detail oriented class, you will learn:
- Project layout & design
- Glass cutting & grazing
- Copper foil & soldering
- Finishing & cleaning
- Optional: application of patina
Class Cost: $225 (materials included)
Class Size: Min 4/ Max 6
This class needs to meet the minimum enrollment in order to run. Participants will be notified of the status of class the Monday prior to the first session. In case of cancellation, participants can choose another scheduled date if available or request a refund.
- The stained glass class will be held at The Foundry in our outdoor covered back patio with plenty of space to adhere to proper social distancing.
- You will be required to wear a mask (please bring your own) and fill out our health screening assessment form.
- Participants will have access to their own set of sanitized tools. Plenty of hand sanitizer is available.
- Participants are asked to bring their own lunch and can enjoy a safe break outside in our beautiful gardens.
- Bottled water and assorted fruit for a snack will be provided.
- Any change with COVID restrictions that require this session to be postponed will be rescheduled for a future date.
- For the safety of our instructors and participants, anyone who does not follow these guidelines will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued.
Cancellation Policy: www.thefoundrybuffalo.org/cancellation_policy
More about The Foundry: www.thefoundrybuffalo.org