Whether you already know the ins and outs of the market or you don’t know the difference between a stock and a bond, a little time with us promises to be fun and illuminating. Together, we’ll cover the basics, as well as things like how much you should aim to invest, what “the market” actually is and when you should get started. Best of all, you will leave with a wealth of knowledge and a better understanding of investing—and the opportunities it can provide.
In this class, expect to learn:
- How to get started and how much you should aim to invest
- The importance of doing more sooner
- What “the market” actually is
- The difference between a stock, bond and mutual fund
- Basic investing vocabulary