The boardroom isn’t a place to get answers about craft beer and the barroom isn’t the place to chart your financial path. This class brings instruction about both topics to the same place, creatively merging information about financial plans with the fun of craft beer and brewing knowledge.
Together, we’ll alternate through topics like what ingredients go into making a full-bodied craft brew and how a financial plan is used to map a path to help reach your goals. Most importantly, if you are joining us for an in-person session, we’ll sip craft beer together throughout a night that’s not your typical session. If you are joining us online, don’t forget to BYOB!
In this class expect to learn:
- What a financial plan is—and what it isn’t
- How beer is made
- What your goals and dreams mean to your bigger financial picture
- What ingredients are predominant in each style of beer
- The key steps to building a financial plan
- Why it’s essential to check the ABV of each beer before ordering