Get the best of both topics in this special class, combining crash courses in wine and investing. Whether you already know the ins and outs of the markets (or, how to pick up the perfect bottle for any situation), or you don’t know the difference between a stock and a bond (or, between a rosé and a white zinfandel), a night with us promises to be fun and illuminating.
Together, we’ll cover the basics, as well as things like how much you should aim to invest and how to know what a bottle of wine is worth. Best of all, we’ll sample wine and feast on some food along the way.
In this class expect to learn:
- What an investment strategy is—and how to make one
- The intricacies of various styles of wines
- How much you should aim to invest and when to start
- What to choose in the market or the wine shop
- What the difference is between a stock, bond and mutual fund
- The proper approach to tasting new wines