Join us for a unique weekend tasting experience! Sponsored by Cabot Creamery.
Local Wine Pairings
Take a self-guided tour along the wine trail this summer and get inspiration on how to incorporate wine and the art of charcuterie at your next gathering. As you sample 3 wines from each participating winery, enjoy samples of cheeses, meats, dips, and other essentials, along with how-to presentations, you can incorporate into making your own board.
The Winery at Marjim Manor: Sunday, June 4, 2-4 PM: Meet and greet art opening for Enid Edelman. Mrs. Edelman is an award-winning artist from Amherst. She is a member of the Buffalo Niagara Art Association.
Your 2-day wine tasting pass per person includes:
• 3 tastes of wine and a pairing at each of the participating wineries below once over two days
Engraved wooden charcuterie boards available to purchase for $25
Featured Pairings with NY Grown & Certified Products from Cabot Creamery & Vendors:
- A Gust of Sun Winery: Presentations Saturday and Sunday from Chuck Safy, owner of Chuckuterie. Cabot NY Vintage cheese paired with wines
- Anthony Manor: Muenster cheese paired with wines
- Bella Rose Vineyard & Winery: Cabot NY Vintage cheese paired with wines
- Black Willow Winery: Muenster cheese paired with classic Diamond (sweet) or Estate Diamond (dry)
- Honeymoon Trail Winery: NY Extra Sharp Cheddar paired with Dry and Sweet Chardonnay. Plus, check out our selection of assorted cheeses spreads
- Long Cliff Winery & Vineyards: Empire Jack cheese paired with wines
- Mayer’s Lake Ontario Winery: Empire Jack cheese paired with wines
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery: Sharp cheddar paired with Chardonnay (dry), Vidal Blanc (semi-dry), and Siegfried (semi-sweet)
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate: Muenster cheese paired with wines
- Vizcarra Vineyards at Becker Farms: NY Extra Sharp Cheddar paired with 2021 Dusty Diamond
- The Winery at Marjim Manor: Mini charcuterie cups with Empire Jack cheese (recommended pairing Starlight and Thursday Afternoon at 3), Teriyaki beef stick and Pepper beef stick and crackers (we recommend pairing with beef sticks Plum Dandy and Treasure Beyond Measure wines). Sunday, June 4, 2-4pm: Meet and greet art opening for Enid Edelman. Mrs. Edelman is an award winning artist from Amherst, and is a member of the Buffalo Niagara Art Association.