This tour showcases what makes Buffalo unique. From our beautiful Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours
Upcoming Dates:Sunday, July 8, 2018 @ 10:00 AMSaturday, August 18, 2018 @ 10:00 AM
General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: Free
This bike tour will view many of the recent public art additions to Buffalo’s streetscape. Over the past few years, numerous murals have been added across the city, enlivening the streets where they are located and becoming neighborhood conversation pieces. Beginning downtown, the tour will travel through downtown, Allentown, and the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. The tour will also include Michigan Avenue and the recent addition of the Freedom Wall at the corner of Michigan Avenue and East Ferry Street. This majority of this tour is on city streets, some with bike lines.
Meet in front of Public Espresso at the Hotel Lafayette at 391 Washington Street, Buffalo, NY 14203.
- Helmets are required for all tour participants. Each tour participant must have a bicycle in good working condition; participants are also required to sign a waiver before the tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years old.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and dress for the weather.
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.
- Cameras are encouraged!