Grab your friends and family join us for an evening bar hoping bet Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours
Buffalo has some amazing history – but the A/Sides Ride is far from just another tame tour. On this bike tour, we’ll learn about Buffalo’s heavy hitters – from wild Erie Canal stories to the Pan American Exposition and the city’s world-class architecture.
We’ll visit Downtown, Elmwood Village, and Delaware Park, and bring these places to life through story, song, and an insider’s perspective. So join us on this bike tour, make new friends, and see why everyone is talking about Buffalo.
– Introduction to Buffalo history and how it has shaped the city we know today.
– World-class architecture: the Guaranty Building, Electric Tower, and Richardson Complex.
– Buffalo’s amazing (and bike-friendly) parks and the legacy of Joseph Ellicott and Frederick Olmsted.
– Key sites of the Pan American Exposition and the assassination of President William McKinley.
– Experience Buffalo by bike – the most fun and best way to see the city!