This tour showcases what makes Buffalo unique. From our beautiful Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours
Upcoming Dates:Friday, June 22, 2018 @ 7:00 PMFriday, June 29, 2018 @ 7:00 PMFriday, July 6, 2018 @ 7:00 PMFriday, July 20, 2018 @ 7:00 PMFriday, July 27, 2018 @ 7:00 PMFriday, August 3, 2018 @ 7:00 PMFriday, August 10, 2018 @ 7:00 PMFriday, August 17, 2018 @ 7:00 PM
When Italian and Sicilian immigrants came to Buffalo, many of their local customs came with them – and so did the Mafia. Through much of the twentieth century, the Allentown neighborhood was a hotspot for Mob activity. Do you want to know how a Rembrandt painting stolen from a French museum found its way to Buffalo? Or how one Buffalo mobster got the nickname “Lucky Pants”? Come on the Allentown Mob Tour to find out!
Come on this tour and receive a special deal for a free glass of beer or wine with the purchase of a sandwich or entree at Cafe 59, where the tour begins and ends!
This tour meets in front of Cafe 59, at 62 Allen Street at the corner of Franklin Street. Street parking on Allen, Franklin, and other nearby streets is available and free on weekends or after 5 PM.
- General Admission: $15
- Student Admission: $5
- Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between ninety minutes and two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!