Grab your friends and family join us for an evening bar hoping bet Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours
Think history is boring? Think again! The B/Sides Ride tells an alternative narrative, connecting the city’s storied past to its present-day resurgence through unforgettable stories, songs, humor, and local insight.
Learn about the city’s significance to the labor movement, civil rights, legendary music clubs, stunning public art, and LGBT/ alternative culture. Whether you’ve lived in Buffalo your whole life or you’re a first-time visitor, this bike tour is guaranteed to provide a new perspective and appreciation for the city.
– Introduction to Buffalo history and how it has shaped the city we know today.
– Wild stories of Canalside, the city’s historic red light district.
– Buffalo’s first African American community and the underground railroad.
– Strikes, Anti-Communist raids, and the American labor movement.
– Tales of resilience and community organizing.
– Experience Buffalo by bike – the most fun and best way to see the city!