This tour showcases what makes Buffalo unique. From our beautiful Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours
Come see how Buffalo is going green – from a multi-million dollar project on Lake Erie to ecological renewal at the Central Terminal and an urban farm on the City’s West Side. Enjoy visiting a series of environmental successes and meet the individuals who made them happen.
This tour is a partnership with Gardens Buffalo Niagara, whose mission is to create more vibrant and beautiful communities by sharing our gardens.
Meet at the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus parking lot, at 589 Ellicott Street, Buffalo, NY 14203 (across from the Innovation Center in the former Trico factory). Free parking is available.
- General Admission: $35
- Explorer Pass Holders: $30
- Admission includes docent-led tour, round-trip transportation with bus driver tip, plus a box lunch.
- Reservations are required for this tour! Space is limited on the bus.
- For check-in, please print your confirmation email or show it on your phone.
- The bus departs promptly at the tour start time; we are unable to accommodate late arrivals.
- The tour is five hours in length and includes some walking off the bus. Two rest stops are available during the tour.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!