An evening on the iconic Scajaquada Creek Corridor to benefit the work and the mission of Buffalo Niagara Waterkeeper.
Our annual Our Water, Our Future fundraiser will be held on August 30th at the Buffalo History Museum, from 6:00 – 8:30 pm. Limited VIP tickets are available with free preferred parking and an extra half hour of fun to start.
The Buffalo History Museum’s beautiful portico overlooking Mirror Lake, the Japanese Gardens, and Delaware Park will be the perfect place to celebrate how far we have come, and reflect on the work that still must be done.
Attendance gives you the exclusive chance to win prizes shown below, as well as an exclusive sneak peek at our big announcement that will transform Buffalo from Rust to Blue®.
We hope that you will join us!
With the purchase of any ticket, you will be treated to:
- Beautiful views of Delaware Park and Mirror Lake
- Passed hors d’ oeuvres
- Open bar featuring local selections
- Live music
- Fun, interactive activities related to our current projects
- Complimentary tours of the History Museum
- Attendance gives you the exclusive chance to win prizes shown below including a 10’6″ lightweight Haystack Pack Canoe from Adirondack Canoe Co., an 11’5″ Perception Expression series Kayak from Elevator Alley Kayak, and a 4-day stay at Crystal Beach! Photos of the prizes can be seen below.
*VIP ticket holders will gain entrance at 5:30 pm and receive preferred parking on-site and two extra raffle tickets.