Being an entrepreneur is not always easy, and almost all small to mid-size businesses face various challenges at one time or another. Some of these challenges are manageable, but others involve external factors outside of your control. Whether these obstacles are a result of rapid growth, a plateau due to increased competition, the inability to find employees in a tight labor market, or your own inability to find time to do the right things for your company, almost all small to mid-size businesses have experienced similar struggles at some point in their histories.
If you find yourself facing any of these challenges, we’re here to remind you that we can help!
Join us for our final open house to learn how the Core program can guide you to:
• Move beyond your current organizational and revenue plateau
• Be more strategic and less encumbered by day-to-day operational issues·
• Implement tactical and strategic changes
• Contribute to the community and the lives of others through your venture
• Surround yourself with business leaders who are willing to give you unbiased direction and advice
• Establish a healthy work-life integration to create more synergies in the areas that define you
CEL’s Core Program Open House
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Buffalo Niagara Marriott
1340 Millersport Highway
Amerhst, NY 14221