Welsh poet Dylan Thomas’ delightful reminiscence of a magica Read more [...]
Children’s Garden is a one hour program for the littlest ones (ages 2-3) along with their parent or caregiver. This class is designed to help us engage with others, follow a simple routine, and make new friends. Join us in activities such as playdough time, stories, music/movement, and creative art experiences. It’s time to play, learn, and grow! Come join the fun with our garden of friends.
- Class fee covers the cost of one participating child.
- Museum admission and/or membership are required for entry.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only one adult/caregiver will be admitted pe paying participant in consideration of room occupancy.
- Siblings over the age of 1 will be required to pay admission plus class admission.
- All classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you are interested in booking multiple sessions at a reduced rate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.