This tour showcases what makes Buffalo unique. From our beautiful Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours
Upcoming Dates:Saturday, July 14, 2018 @ 1:00 PMFriday, July 27, 2018 @ 1:00 PMSaturday, August 11, 2018 @ 1:00 PMFriday, August 24, 2018 @ 1:00 PMSaturday, September 1, 2018 @ 1:00 PMSaturday, September 15, 2018 @ 1:00 PMSaturday, October 6, 2018 @ 1:00 PMSaturday, October 20, 2018 @ 1:00 PM
Check our Calendar for additional dates.
At the end of the nineteenth century, Buffalo was a major American city in the forefront of technological progress. It was a busy inland port and a railroad hub with heavy industry and state-of-the-art electricity – all of which brought great wealth to the city. These economic and technological developments culminated in 1901 when Buffalo hosted a spectacular world’s fair: the Pan-American Exposition.
Experience Buffalo through the eyes of the narrator of Lauren Belfer’s historical novel, City of Light, which is set in Buffalo at the dawn of the twentieth century.
- General Admission: $40
- Explorer Pass Holders; $35
- Reservations are required for this tour! Space is limited on the bus.
- For check-in, please print your confirmation email or show it on your phone.
- The tour is three hours in length and includes some walking and stairs.
- The tour proceeds rain or shine.