This tour showcases what makes Buffalo unique. From our beautiful Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours
Upcoming Dates:Sunday, September 16, 2018 @ 10:00 AMSunday, September 23, 2018 @ 10:00 AMSunday, September 30, 2018 @ 10:00 AMSunday, October 7, 2018 @ 10:00 AMSunday, October 14, 2018 @ 10:00 AMSunday, October 21, 2018 @ 10:00 AMSunday, October 28, 2018 @ 10:00 AM
Little Summer Street has the most picturesque cottages in the city. Built in the 1870s by English immigrants, the charming cottages of Little Summer Street create a neighborhood truly unique in Buffalo. Explore this and other streets off “The Avenue,” the Olmsted-planned street now known as Richmond Avenue.
This tour meets at the Buffalo Rome cafe at 388 Porter Avenue, at the corner of York Street. Street parking is available.
- General Admission: $15
- Student Admission: $5
- Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between ninety minutes and two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!