The year is 1927 and alcohol is flowing across the Niagara River to satisfy Buffalo’s insatiable thirst for bootlegged booze and brews. “Death at the Distillery” is based on real-life characters that lived and schemed in Buffalo during prohibition, this interactive performance includes a magnificent dinner–served at Lakeward Spirits at the Barrel Factory in the city’s historic Old First Ward!
- Presented by our friends from Buffalo Double Decker Bus.
- Buffet dinner and dessert included.
- Fully interactive live action murder mystery staged at the newly-restored 1903 Barrel Factory.
- You question the suspects, gather clues and solve the crime.
- Six shows only (4 Fridays, 2 Sundays in November)!
- Typically their shows SELL OUT, so reserve ASAP for best selection.