This tour showcases what makes Buffalo unique. From our beautiful Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours
Buffalo’s East Side is an area of distinct and evolving neighborhoods. Come visit a variety of sites that reveal its diversity. Project leaders will tell the stories behind sites as varied as the Vietnamese Buddhist Cultural Center, the Farmer Pirates’ urban farm and the ‘None Like You/We Care’ Community Center that pretty much does it all.
This tour is a partnership with Gardens Buffalo Niagara, whose mission is to create more vibrant and beautiful communities by sharing our gardens.
Meet outside Flying Bison Brewing at 840 Seneca Street, Buffalo, NY 14210, at the corner of Seneca and Lord Streets.
- General Admission: $25
- Explorer Pass Holders: $20
- Admission includes docent-led tour and round-trip transportation with bus driver tip.
- Reservations are required for this tour! Space is limited on the bus.
- For check-in, please print your confirmation email or show it on your phone.
- The bus departs promptly at the tour start time; we are unable to accommodate late arrivals.
- The tour is four hours in length and includes some walking off the bus. Rest stops are available the start and end of the tour.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!