2018 Ellicottville Gazebo Series
Presented by CCSE Federal Credit Union
- June 28: The Wazmopolitans
- July 5: ST3
- July 12: Trio Far
- July 19: The Party Squad
- July 26: Rabbit Hole Trio
- July 27: Black Rock Zydeco
- August 2: Max Muscato Duo
Ellicottville, NY – Summers in Ellicottville have been taken to another level with everything that is going on in the village, and Thursdays are no different. This year we have spiced things up by adding a variety of fun and exciting bands that will make you want to dance the night away. Through the sponsorship of CCSE Federal Credit Union in Ellicottville, the Ellicottville Chamber of Commerce will make sure the air is full of music and fun with the annual Gazebo Series.
This year’s event features six performances by some of the region’s best, which has everyone on the edge of their seat waiting for Thursday every week for six weeks!
There will be everything from Brazilian Samba, old folk and American tunes to classic and new pop. There will be something for everyone to enjoy in this picturesque village, so pack your picnic basket.
- To start off the Gazebo Series, on June 28th, The Wazmopolitans will take to the stage for some Bossa Nova Brazilian music. This genre of music is known today as one of the best Brazilian genres abroad. On June 5th, ST3 will take the Gazebo stage. ST3 plays classic and new pop variety that will have everyone dancing in the square. A week later, July 12th, the Trio Far will be in the gazebo giving those in attendance some enjoyable soul pop music.
- Returning to the gazebo from their outstanding performances from Buffalo to Syracuse, The Party Squad will take the stage on July 19 where they will be performing light musical fare.
- On July 26, Rabbit Hole Trio takes to the stage with lots of old folk and American tunes, and finishing out this amazing 6-week event is the Max Muscato Duo father son duo -founders of the Rock Autism Music Festival on Aug. 2, 2018 to be held in the Village park.