Spend the weekend at the Athenaeum Hotel and enjoy exquisite Read more [...]
Spend the weekend at the Athenaeum Hotel and enjoy exquisite locally sourced cuisine, hands-on workshops and the beauty of Chautauqua Institution in the fall.
- Two nights at the historic Athenaeum Hotel at Chautauqua Institution
- Two farm-to-table dinners, breakfast, lunch and brunch
- Two hands-on workshops
- Cooking demonstration
Single tickets to the Workshops and Saturday’s BBQ are available by calling the Athenaeum Hotel front desk at 716-357-4444 or at the door if seats are still available.
Workshops are $30 per person for each Workshop
BBQ dinner is $85 per person with two drink tickets included
Friday, October 19
- Noon–5 p.m. | Arrive, settle in and enjoy the ambiance of Chautauqua
- 5 p.m. | Farm-to-table dinner in the hotel parlor begins
- 8 p.m. | Enjoy entertainment by Kev Rowe at the Athenaeum Hotel lobby lounge
Saturday, October 20
- 7–9 a.m. | Breakfast Buffet
- 9 a.m. | Shuttle service begins
- 10–11:30 a.m. | Morning workshops
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. | Pick up farm-to-table boxed lunch at the Brick Walk Cafe
- 1:30–3 p.m. | Afternoon workshops
- 3:00-8 p.m. | Shuttle service runs from Bestor Plaza, Athenaeum Hotel and Pier Building Tent for BBQ
- 4 p.m. | Bar opens in Pier Building Tent and entertainment by Katie and Jessie begins (music runs through 7 p.m.)
- 5 p.m. | Farm-to-table BBQ dinner
Sunday, October 21
- 10:30 a.m. | Farm-to-table brunch
Cost: Package price starting at $420 per person, double occupancy.
Click here for a workshop itinerary and farm to table menus.
*Offer based on availability. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or standard discount. Package rates are subject to applicable taxes. Single rates available.