Welsh poet Dylan Thomas’ delightful reminiscence of a magica Read more [...]
Weekends starting November 30 through December 22nd in 2019 patrons can visit with Santa Claus in the Culinary Institute’s life-sized gingerbread house and take part in activities – cookie decorating, children’s holiday crafts, letters to Santa, story reading, chef demos and more. In addition, there is live entertainment, face painting, music, and everywhere you look – it is decorated for the holiday season!
Weekends: November 30th – December 22nd, 2019
- Fridays 5pm-8pm
- Saturdays 11am-7pm
- Sundays 12pm-4pm
- Gingerbread Competition on December 5th – December 10, 2019 | The Niagara Falls Culinary Institute is proud to be hosting our annual Gingerbread Competition in conjunction with the Gingerbread Wonderland event. *Contestants must register by Wednesday, November 27, 2019.
- Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, November 30, 2019 | You won’t want to miss this festive breakfast with Santa! Young and old will enjoy the delicious breakfast and entertainment. Following breakfast, children will be able to get their face painted and decorate cookies! *Registration will open on Tuesday, October 15th
- Toy Train Show Saturday, December 14 – Sunday, December 15, 2019 | Niagara Orleans Model Railroad Engineers, Inc. (NOMRE) bring their train displays for enthusiasts young and old.
Magic Show Saturday, December 21, 2019 | Paul Antonio Magic will APPEAR with an entertaining and interactive performance for all ages.
Parking is available for the Gingerbread Wonderland on the 3rd floor of the ramp adjacent to the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute. Follow the signs!
- Visitors and guests of the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute can conveniently park in the city operated Rainbow Ramp, at the north end of Niagara Falls Culinary Institute.
- Entrances to the Rainbow Ramp are located on either 1st Street or Rainbow Boulevard near Niagara Street.
- Once inside the ramp, please proceed to the 3rd floor to the south end of the parking structure.
- There will be a door at this end leading directly into Niagara Falls Culinary Institute. Do not enter in the doors that lead to the street.
- Please bring your parking ticket to be validated to the first floor at the reception desk.
For more information visit nfculinary.org/gingerbread!