Grab your friends and family join us for an evening bar hoping bet Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours
Upcoming Dates:Wednesday, October 10, 2018 @ 2:00 PMWednesday, October 24, 2018 @ 2:00 PMWednesday, November 7, 2018 @ 2:00 PMWednesday, December 12, 2018 @ 2:00 PMWednesday, January 9, 2019 @ 2:00 PMWednesday, January 23, 2019 @ 2:00 PM
General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
Join us for a tour inside one of Buffalo’s most historic industrial buildings! The Tri-Main Center’s history encompasses four different eras, beginning with Ford in 1915, and continuing through Bell Aircraft and Trico to the present day as a mixed-use facility housing over 100 different companies over 6 floors and 575,000 square feet. This tour will highlight the past, present, and future of this massive building. As we wind our way through the Tri-Main Center, you’ll learn about the building’s history and see some of the current tenants.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- The tour is indoors (in good weather, a small amount of the tour may be outside).
- This tour is approximately one mile of indoor walking within the building.