In keeping with our “Promoting Active Lifestyles with Beer” philos Read more [...]
Event Category: Health & Fitness
Looking for new ways to be healthier that don’t just involve running and salads? Then the Live Well Buffalo Festival is the event you need in your life.
The Live Well Buffalo Festival is a wellness fest hosted by Step Out Buffalo and it’s the perfect chance to try new fitness classes, learn different ways to be healthy, discover new local businesses, taste new foods (and drinks!), and more. Basically there’s gonna be a whole bunch of local gurus, wellness brands, vendors, and fitness experts from across WNY with things for you to demo, sample, buy, win, and partake in that will help motivate you to be your best self – mentally and physically.
GET TICKETS: https://bit.ly/2XVFenT
Here’s what to expect:
- The chance to try new fitness classes & switch up your boring fitness routine with gorgeous Harbor views (take one or take ’em all – your festival, your way)
- Marketplace of health & wellness brands & vendors demoing, sampling, and selling products (think: fitness experts, delicious nomz, alternative medicine, workout apparel, natural beauty products, mental & physical health resources, and everything in between)
- Tons of free giveaways (you’ll get a sheet of raffle tickets with admission to enter any of the vendor giveaways!)
- Fun games
- A live DJ
- + more!
Plus a portion of the proceeds from the Live Well Buffalo Festival will benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
DATE: Saturday July 27
TIME: 9am – 3pm
PLACE: Buffalo Outer Harbor (Wilkeson Point, 225 Fuhrmann Boulevard)
COST: $10 (buy online or at the door *cash or credit*)
GET TICKETS HERE: https://bit.ly/2XVFenT (There will be a separate line at the door for pre-sale ticket holders…AKA less waiting).
• 9:10 – 10:00: EssentialYoga FREEDOM w/ The EssentialYoga Program and doTERRA Essential Oils:
This transformational yoga practice layers simple yet powerful healing tools like yoga and essential oils to elevate the vibration and energy providing powerful results. Celebrate one’s own power with this completely unique, and therapeutic experience designed for all levels.
• 10:10 – 10:40: Barre w/ Buff and Flow:
Barre uses precision-oriented techniques focusing on small muscle groups while also challenging the larger ones through proper alignment. Barre is for anyone and everyone looking to shed pounds, tone up, stretch out, and destress.
• 10:50 – 11:20: Boxing Fitness Circuit w/ Boxstar Training:
Utilizes non-combative boxing routines for people at any level, combining boxing and kickboxing workouts, fight conditioning and resistance training in a 9 round 30 min circuit.
• 11:30 – 12:20: Yoga Strength Flow w/ IMPACT HARBORCENTER & HealthyRoutes716:
This 50 minute, all levels yoga class builds on the foundation of breath to develop strength and mobility throughout poses and transitions where you’ll move to discover strength in your body and mind to create leaner muscles, healthier joints, and mental release on and off the mat.
• 12:30 – 1:00: Fit Bootcamp w/ RockPile Athletics:
This Bootcamp is a “gentle” version of CrossFit designed for everyone. It consists of constantly varied, functional movements executed at a high intensity all while keeping the environment fun and friendly. If your goal is to lean out and tone up, then this is the right class for you. Perfect for any and all fitness levels.
• 1:10 – 2:00: Mindflow Yoga w/ Be Embodied:
This yoga class is designed to weave mindfulness meditation and trauma informed practices into traditional styles of yoga. Mindflow Yoga teaches you to train your brain to pay attention to everything happening inside the four corners of your mat. You are encouraged to let your body inform your pose rather than the pose inform your body. In this way, you embody self-compassion, focus your mind and master taking yoga off the mat and into your life.
WELLNESS BRANDS & VENDORS:
– 95 Nutrition, LLC
– A.C.U. of WNY
– Aging with Purpose, LLC
– Alora Gross, Ruby Ribbon
– Balanced Body Foods
– Barre Centric
– Be Embodied
– Bison Botanics
– Bootleg Bucha
– Boys on the Right Track
– Breast La Vie
– Buffalo Spine and Sports Medicine
– Chiro First Wellness Center
– Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC
– Elmhurst 1925
– Essential Wellness Travel
– Evergreen Health
– F45 Black Rock
– Feel Rite Fresh Markets
– Finger Lakes Harvest
– Fit Fuel
– Flowered Wellness
– Fresh Catch Poke Co.
– Fresh Fix
– Hartio Apparel
– Healthy Options Program/Independent Health Foundation
– ID Life
– Jada Blitz Fitness
– Jeca Energy Bar Co. LLC
– Live Simple. Love Natural.
– Melaleuca The Wellness Company
– Natural Physical Therapy of East Amherst, PLLC
– Nourish Thrive Grow
– Orangetheory Fitness
– Reiki with Andrea
– Revive Buffalo, LLC
– Ritual Skincare Spa
– Silver Essence Floating Spa
– Sitka Salmon Shares
– Sports Physical Therapy of N.Y.
– StudioHue DIY Parties & Workshops
– Tailored Fitness
– The Blend
– The Cheeky Wolf Company
– The Grove Juice Truck
– Therapeuo: Massage Center for Self Care
– WNY WALKS!
– Young Living
– Young Living Essential Oils Distributor
*more coming soon!*
UBMD Physicians’ Group
Want to be a vendor? APPLY HERE: https://zfrmz.com/P2bc5afdlpcTMb7FZLvw